Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Unsung song...


''The only perfect song comes from the heart'

The Puppet Master


You

Never thought one day I’d come

To admire, ooh to admire

A spirit young,

Crazy, always roaming free

Striving to stay afloat

Fighting for freedom, ooh endless freedom

From that labyrinthine mind,

Torturous punishment, damned curse

You

Smiling, a lighthouse in my life

A touch infrequently soft

Yet always so gentle

You

Disquieting poem of endless

Different verses

Composing your being

Perfect statue

I built you a throne of heart-made marble

Black pearl eyes charming me

Ooh charming me

Warrior of justice

Friend to the loneliness

Brave young sentience

Lifting me up, ooh lifting me up




Lesson learned: Write yourself a song, and it will never go unnoticed.

No comments: