Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Deep struggle...




Stillness
Stealthy movement unnoticed
As time stopped eternally
Advancing only in age

Silence
The dungeon of solitude
A prisoner inside his own lips
Claiming mutely for freedom

Sadness
Death of emotions
And tears unshed a sea
Where a smile vanishes and drowns

Survival
In a glacier once called home
A million feelings numbed
And no flame desired

Slumber
The closest escape route
The being unwise
Regenerator of life

Strength
A thousand youths present
The extinct smile returning
I can only hope for the best

Surrender
If there is a solution, God, tell me
For I can’t help it but wonder
Am I killing myself or just dying

1 comment:

RPGdude said...

Of all the darkness in this writing what scares me most are the labels: hopeless, scream, subdued. What's going on?