Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wind's mercy...


People are like waves, coming and going in the oceans of our lives, moved by the unpredictable winds of time; and yet only a few ever reach the sandy shores of our lives and leave a mark to be remembered forever
-myself


This is one of those days. It's one of those days when things happen that make you sit down, relax, and think about the past.

I've had a good life, I've made a lot of friends, and I regret little. Most people say they regret nothing...bullshit to me, they just won't admit it. I do regret a few things, and those little things have helped me learn and become wiser. Those little details have opened my eyes more than once, and have in many ways made me a better person.
I know where I am today, and I believe I've been blessed in countless ways. The unpredictable cards dealt in the hand your life holds will not determine your future, it is how you play them.

Lesson Learned: The wind might take me far away, will give me strength, will also dwindle and fade away. It will disappear from underneath me at times, then lift me up again. But, no matter what happens, I will make the best of it...

No comments: